No 5-1/2 Smoothing Plane by WoodRiver
The WoodRiver® V3 line of hand planes is based on the reliable Stanley Bedrock design featuring heavy, stress-relieved ductile iron castings, fully machined adjustable frogs and A-2 steel blades.
The planes represent a live, evolving product line that incorporates input from users, experts and the manufacturer to produce the best working planes possible.
The WoodRiver No. 5-1/2 Bench Hand Plane is 73mm (2-7/8") wide, 380mm (14-15/16") long, has a 60mm (2-3/8") blade, and weighs slightly over 7 lbs/3.2kg.
The No. 5-1/2 plane is generally thought of as an all- purpose plane capable of performing the smoothing tasks of the smaller planes and the jointing tasks of the larger planes. Features include soles and side machined flat and square, lightly finished Bubinga handles, and minimal tune-up required before use.
- 73mm (2-7/8") wide, 380mm (14-15/16") long, has a 60mm (2-3/8") blade,
- Modeled after the Bedrocks, Stanley Tool’s very best line
- Features fine-grained ductile iron castings and fully machined frogs
- Soles and sides machined flat and square
- Tools require minimal tune-up prior to use
- Lightly finished Bubinga handles provide comfort and control
Check out this great offer;